Kiến thức về các thì quá khứ trong tiếng Anh là một trong những kiến thức nền tảng và cực kỳ quan trọng khi học tiếng Anh. Trong bài viết này, Bhiu.edu.vn sẽ tổng hợp cho các bạn về công thức, cách dùng và 100 ví dụ về thì quá khứ đơn.
Thì quá khứ đơn
Thì quá khứ đơn được dùng để diễn tả một hành động đã bắt đầu và kết thúc trong quá khứ.
Các trường hợp dùng thì quá khứ đơn:
- Hành động đã diễn ra trong quá khứ (thường có thời gian)
- Nhắc về thói quen hoặc sự thật đã từng xảy ra trong quá khứ
|Chủ từ||Động từ|
|I / you / we / they / he / she / it||Thêm ed hoặc dùng động từ bất quy tắc|
|I / he / she / it||was|
|You / we / they||were|
- They saw a TV yesterday. (động từ bất quy tắc, quá khứ của see là saw)
- He washed his car. (thêm ed)
Câu phủ định thì quá khứ đơn
|Chủ từ||Động từ|
|I / you / we / they / he / she / it||did not (hoặc viết tắt là didn’t) + động từ nguyên mẫu|
- You didn’t go home yesterday.
- He didn’t speak Chinese.
Câu hỏi thì quá khứ đơn
|Từ hỏi||Chủ từ||Động từ|
|Did||I / you / we / they / he / she/ it||động từ nguyên mẫu + ?|
|-wh question + did||I / you / we / they / he / she/ it||động từ nguyên mẫu + ?|
- Did you go to school yesterday?
- Where did he go?
- Why did they have to come?
Xem thêm các bài viết liên quan:
100 câu ví dụ thì quá khứ đơn
Dưới đây là 100 ví dụ về thì quá khứ đơn
- Last night I played my violin loudly and the neighbors complained.
- She kissed me on the cheek.
- It rained at 5 pm yesterday.
- John watched TV all night.
- Mary wanted to go to the cinema.
- They didn’t live in Viet Nam.
- She didn’t want to go to the dentist.
- He didn’t have time.
- She didn’t close the door.
- John didn’t study so he didn’t pass the test.
- They didn’t sleep well last night.
- Did you ride your bike to school?
- Where did Mary study? – She studied at the library.
- He went to the beach.
- John ate my cake.
- Did you call Depp?
- She didn’t see a play yesterday.
- Last year, I traveled to VietNam.
- She didn’t wash her car.
- I finished work, walked to the beach, and found a nice place to swim.
- He arrived from the airport at 9:00, checked into the hotel at 9:30, and met the others at 10:30.
- Did you add flour, pour in the milk, and then add the eggs?
- John lived in Viet Nam for 5 years.
- Mary studied Chinese for 3 years.
- We sat at the beach all day.
- We did not stay at the party the entire time.
- They talked on the phone for 60 minutes.
- How long did you wait for us?
- We waited for 2 hours.
- I studied Chinese when I was a child.
- He played the piano.
- He didn’t play the violin.
- Did you play violin when you were a kid?
- She worked at the restaurant after school.
- Harry never went to school, he always skipped class.
- She was shy as a child, but now she is very outgoing.
- He didn’t like apples before.
- Did you live in Viet Nam when you were a kid?
- People paid much more to make cell phone calls in the past.
- When I paid her 2 dollars, she answered my question.
- He answered my question when I paid him 2 dollars.
- I paid him 2 dollars when he answered my question.
- You just called Mary.
- Harry sailed to China in 1990.
- His father died last year.
- He lived in America in 1976.
- We crossed the Channel yesterday.
- I sometimes walked home at lunchtime.
- Mary often brought my lunch to school.
- We saw an interesting film last week.
- Yesterday, Lina arrived in Geneva.
- Linka finished her work at 8 o’clock
- She went to the theater last night
- They lived in caves a long time ago.
- They played the violin when they were a child.
- I was in Paris last year.
- Linh had a headache yesterday.
- They did their homework last night.
- They weren’t in Rio last year.
- They didn’t have any money.
- Chi didn’t have time to visit the Eiffel Tower.
- Mary didn’t do our exercises this morning.
- Were they in Iceland last May?
- Did you have a bicycle when you were a child?
- Did Mary do much climbing in Switzerland?
- She went to a club last night.
- Did he go to the theater last night?
- She didn’t go to bed early last night.
- They gave her a doll for her birthday.
- They didn’t give Harry their new address.
- Did John give you my passport?
- My parents came to visit me last May.
- We didn’t come because it was raining.
- Did she come to your party last week?
- I visited a client in Paris yesterday.
- He planned the event all by himself.
- I didn’t talk to Harry yesterday.
- She didn’t steal those ideas from the company.
- Mary didn’t show me the photos from the wedding.
- John did not sign the document.
- Did you ask Ron to go out with you?
- Did the employees stay late again last night?
- Did Mary finish her assignment yesterday?
- When did they buy that sweater?
- Why did the computer break down?
- How long did the train journey take?
- Why didn’t you tell me about the accident?
- I ate a lemon.
- John caught a bird in the bushes.
- I met a friend in the market.
- He worked in a factory.
- The people paid fewer taxes in the past.
- Harry applied for a job.
- Linna prepared some tea for the guests.
- Leo asked me a question.
- You qualified for the exam.
- Hoa laughed to see the joker.
- Did they shift to their new home?
- Did she bring her document?
- This movie was great.
Hy vọng, bài viết này sẽ là thông tin tham khảo hữu ích về công thức, cách dùng và 100 ví dụ về thì quá khứ đơn. Chúc các bạn có thể nhanh chóng nâng cao trình độ tiếng Anh của bản thân. Bạn hãy ghé thăm Học ngữ pháp tiếng Anh để có thêm kiến thức mỗi ngày .