Thì tương lai hoàn thành (hay còn gọi Future Perfect Tense) là một trong những thì quan trọng và thường xuất hiện trong bài thi. Để giúp các bạn ôn tập nhanh chóng, Bhiu.edu.vn sẽ giới thiệu đến các bạn bài viết Bài tập trắc nghiệm thì quá khứ hoàn thành giúp bạn học tốt tiếng anh hơn.
Tóm tắt lý thuyết của thì quá khứ hoàn thành
- Diễn tả một hành động đã diễn ra trong quá khứ và hoàn thành trước một hành động khác trong quá khứ.
Ex: Hong had gone to school before Hoa came.
- Diễn tả một hành động đã diễn ra trong quá khứ và kéo dài đến một thời điểm nhất định trong quá khứ.
Ex: They had had that motorbike for 5 years before it broke down.
- Một hành động đã diễn ra trước một thời điểm được xác định trong quá khứ.
Ex: Hoa had traveled to VN before 2018
Dấu hiệu nhận biết
Trong câu thường có những từ/cụm từ sau: after, before, just, since, as soon as, by the time, when, already, for….
- S + had + VpII
- S + hadn’t + VpII
- Had + S + VpII ?
Bài tập trắc nghiệm thì quá khứ hoàn thành
Bài tập cơ bản
Bài 1: Chọn đáp án đúng nhất.
- Lan _________ the ocean before she moved to VN.
A. had never seen
B. never seen
C. have never seen
D. had never saw
- The lecture ________ out when I arrived in the classroom.
B. have gone
C. has gone
D. had gone
- I ______ my files before the power went out in the computer lab.
A. had save
B. have saved
C. had saved
- When Lan arrived we _________ the test.
A. had already started
B. have already started
D. already starting
- Giang _________ her furniture before she moved to Japan.
A. have sold
B. had sold
C. had sell
- Lam _________ her homework already by the time Ram came over.
B. had finished
C. had finished
D. have finished
- They ________ a little Spanish before they going to Mexico.
B. had studied
C. had study
D. have studied
- Ram ________ an Australian until she met John.
A. had never met
B. have never met
C. never met
D. never have met
- They ________ such majestic mountains before they went to Banff.
A. never seen
B. had never seen
C. never have seen
D. never saw
- ________ visited VN before your trip last summer?
A. Have you ever
B. You had
C. Had ever you
D. Had you ever
- The/ Lan/ get/ had/ off/ before/ of/ the/ turn/ light/ office/ out.
A. The light had turned off before Lan got out of the office.
B. The lights were turned off before Lan got out of the office.
C. The light had been turned off before Lan got out of the office.
D. The light turned off before Lan got out of the office.
- By/ begin/ time/ I/ my/ Lan/,/ had/ leave/ the/ quickly/ work.
A. By the time I began my work, Lan had left quickly.
B. By the time I began my work, Lan had left quickly.
C. By the time I began my work, Lan left quickly.
D. By the time I began my work, Lan left quickly.
- After/ finish/ my/,/ they/ back/ father/ his/ home/ work/ come.
A. After my father finished his work, they came back home.
B. After my father finished his work, they came back home.
C. After my father finishes his work, they come back home.
D. After my father finished his work, they came back home.
- Before/ go/ had/ an/ novel/ my/ to/ sister/ read/ interesting/ he/ bed.
A. Before my sister went to bed, he read an interesting novel.
B. Before my sister went to bed, he read an interesting novel.
C. Before my sister went to bed, he had read an interesting novel.
D. Before my sister went to bed, he had read an interesting novel.
- When/ her/ in/,/ he/ had/ joined/ Linh/ best friend/ VN/ the/ Ever/ meet.
A. When Linh met her best friend in VN, he had joined the Ever.
B. When Linh met her best friend in VN, he had joined the Ever.
C. When Linh met her best friend in VN, he joined the Ever.
D. When Linh met her best friend in VN, he joined the Ever.
- Kien/ this/ before/ last night/ had/ text/ he/ went/ translate/ out.
A. Kien had translated this text before he went out last night.
B. Kien had translated this text before he went out last night.
C. Kien translated this text before he went out last night.
D. Kien translated this text before he went out last night.
- Han/ your/ before/ meet/ had/ email/ he/ use/ you?
A. Have Han used your email before he met you?
B. Has Han used your email before he met you?
C. Had Han used your email before he met you?
D. Had Han used your email before he met you?
- When/ I/ arrive/ had/ hadn’t/ my/ lunch/ parents.
A. When my friends arrived, I hadn’t had lunch.
B. When my friends arrived, I hadn’t had lunch.
C. When my friends arrived, I hadn’t had lunch.
D. When my friends arrived, I hadn’t had lunch.
- We/ before/ had/ to/ the meeting/ speak/ her.
A. We had spoken to her before the meeting.
B. We had spoken to her before the meeting.
C. We spoke to her before the meeting.
D. We had spoken to her before the meeting.
- I/ that/ hadn’t/ seen/ before/ was/ the man/ sure/ I.
A. I am sure that I hadn’t seen the man before.
B. I was sure that I hadn’t seen the man before.
C. I was sure that I hadn’t seen the man before.
D. I was sure that I had seen the man before.
- When Ha arrived at the theater, the film ____________(start).
A. had start
B. have started
D. had been started
- Hanh ____________ (live) in Laos before she went to Vietnam.
A. had live
B. have lived
C. had lived
- After Lien ____________ (eat) the cake, Lien began to feel sick.
A. had eaten
C. had eat
D. have eaten
- If she ____________ (listen) to me, she would have got the job.
A. had listened
C. had listen
D. have listened
- Lam didn’t arrive until I ____________ (leave).
A. had left
B. have left
D. have left
- After they ____________ (finish) lunch, they went out.
A. was forget
B. had forgot
C. have forgot
D. had forgotten
- The tree was dead because it ____________ (be) arid all summer.
C. had been
D. have been
- I ____________ (meet) him somewhere before.
B. had met
C. had meet
D. have met
- They were late for the flight because they ____________ (forget) their passports.
A. was forgot
B. had forgotten
C. was forgotten
- Lan told me she ____________ (study) a lot before the exam.
A. had study
C. had studied
D. have studied
Bài 4: Chọn từ thích hợp
- We (come) ………….. back home after they (finish) ………… their work.
A. came – have finished
B. came – had finished
C. come – had finished
D. came – had finish
- She said that she ( meet) ……………………. Mr. Bean before.
A. have met
C. had met
D. had meet
- Before he (go) ……………….. to bed, he (read) …………………… a novel.
A. went – had read
B. go – had read
C. went – have read
D. went – read
- Hoang told me he (not/wear) ………………………… such kind of clothes before.
A. hadn’t worn
C. is worn
D. haven’t worn
- When I came to the stadium, the match (start) ………………………………….
A. had start
B. was started
C. had started
- Before she (listen) ………….. to music, she (do)…… ………. her homework.
A. listen – had done
B. listened – had did
C. listened – had do
D. listened – had done
- Last night, Phan (go) ……….. to the supermarket before he (go) ……… home
A. have gone – went
B. went – went
C. had gone – went
D. go – went
- We (cycle) all day so their legs were sore in the evening.
A. Had been cycle
B. Had been cycling
C. Had cycled
D. Had been cycled
- I (not / work) all day; so I wasn’t tired and went to the disco at night.
A. Had not been working
B. Had worked
C. Had not worked
D. Had not been worked
- They were very tired in the evening because they (help) on the farm all day.
A. Had been helped
B. Had been helping
- Hoang (drive) less than an hour when he ran out of petrol.
A. Had been driving
B. Had driving
C. Had drived
- Hoang caught the flu because he (sing) in the rain too long.
A. Had been singing
B. Had sang
C. Had sung
D. Had singing
- How long (learn / she) Chinese before she went to London?
A. Had she learned
B. Had she been learning
C. Had she learn
D. She learned
- I (not / walk) for a long time, when it suddenly began to rain.
A. Did not walk
B. Had not been walking
C. Had not walked
- (where / she / live) before she moved to VN?
A. Where did she live
B. Where had she lived
C. Where had she live
- (she / find) a place to stay when she went to VN?
A. Had she found
B. Had she find
C. Did she find
- (you / have) breakfast before you came here?
A. Had had you
B. Had you had
C. Did you have
D. Do you have
- (why / you / clean) the bathroom before you bathed the dog?
A. Why had you cleaned
B. Why you had cleaned
C. Why cleaned you had
- (you / finish) your housework before you went to the cinema?
A. Have you finished
B. Had you finished
C. Did you finished
- We (look for) her ring for two hours and then they found it in the bathroom.
A. Had looked
B. Had looking
C. Had been looking
- The doctor took off the plaster that he (put on) six weeks before.
A. Has put on
B. Had put on
C. Had been putting on
- My sister ate all of the cake that our mum (make).
A. Had made
B. Had been making
- When Lan went out to play, she (do / already) her homework.
A. Had already done
B. Have already done
C. Already done
D. Has already done
- They (wait) at the station for 80 minutes when the train finally arrived.
A. Had waited
B. Had been waiting
C. Had wait
- We (sleep) for 10 hours when he woke us up.
A. Had been sleeping
B. Had slept
- had never seen
- had gone
- had saved
- had already started
- had sold
- had finished
- had studied
- had never met
- had never seen
- Had you ever
1.B 2.C 3. A 4. A 5. A
6. D 7. C 8. B 9. B 10. C
1B 2C 3B 4A 5C 6D 7C
Bài viết trên đây là về Bài tập trắc nghiệm thì quá khứ hoàn thành. Bhiu hy vọng với những thông tin hữu ích trên đây sẽ giúp bạn học tiếng anh tốt hơn và đạt kết quả cao! Bạn hãy ghé thăm Học ngữ pháp tiếng Anh để có thêm kiến thức mỗi ngày.